Role: Sales Executive & Account Manager (Spanish Speaking)
Reporting to: Directors
Department: Sales & Marketing
Bookia (Malta, EU) is a fast growing company currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
The person taking on this role will be responsible for selling the Bookia.mt & Bookia SMART Diary platforms both online and in person, delivering customer service that WOWs, hitting monthly sales targets and being knowledgeable about the Bookia products as well as the market to sell more effectively and efficiently.
- Be a sales hunter who demonstrates an innovative, strategic approach to connecting with clients. This requires calling, emailing, messaging as well as meeting customers face-to-face.
- Be a motivated closer with an ability to forge and manage relationships and sales accounts.
- Proactively respond to, and follow up on customer’s queries, concerns and complaints.
- Be highly creative in identifying target audiences, and proficiently managing communications to build a lasting digital relationship with consumers.
- Research and remain up-to-date with latest sales trends, strategies and tactics
- Input records into Bookia’s CRM system and make any subsequent amendments
- Follow up on sales leads in accordance to internal procedures and processes
- Meet and beat sales targets
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in sales
- Be hungry and passionate to succeed
- Must have excellent communication and Customer Service skills.
- Friendly personality with a good sense of humour
- Be a quick learner and self-starter.
- Candidates must be IT literate.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
Love what you do
Be passionate about your work, and the positive impact it has on the lives of our customers
Go the extra mile
Strive to exceed expectations in everything you do.
Have a can-do mindset
Embrace challenges and turn them into new opportunities. Believe that if you dream big, work hard and are true to yourself and others, anything is possible.
Deliver what you promise
Always act with honesty and integrity, to earn the trust of those you work with, and through genuine commitment to our purpose.
Job Specific Competencies
Has a good understanding of product line features and benefits and uses that knowledge to optimize sales with each customer. Understands the product market and uses this knowledge to increase personal credibility and product sales. Keeps abreast of competitors’ activities and typically responds quickly to what the competition is doing. This is in contrast to missing opportunities due to a limited knowledge of features and benefits across the product line, a lack of understanding of the market, and/or a lack of attention to what competitors are doing.
Demonstrates strong selling skills by ability to prospect and qualify leads, identify customer needs, translate features to benefits, deliver effective demos, negotiate, and close sales. This contrasts with individuals who are unsuccessful at prospecting or qualifying leads, who neglect to identify customer needs, who have been unable to translate features to benefits, who conduct ineffective demos, and/or who miss opportunities to negotiate or otherwise do what else is necessary to close an adequate number of sales.
Personally demonstrates that external (or internal) customers are a high priority. Identifies customer needs and expectations and responds to them in a timely and effective manner. Anticipates and prevents delays or other things that can adversely affect the customer. Keeps customers informed about the status of pending actions and inquires about customer satisfaction with products or services. This is in sharp contrast to behavior patterns that tend to disappoint customers, leave them feeling forgotten and unimportant or that otherwise result in unmet needs or expectations.
Achieves results within established timelines. Understands and demonstrates that intentions, activities and results are not the same. Expects that obstacles will occur and refuses to use them as an excuse for not achieving results. This compares favorably to those who seek to justify poor results by describing intentions or activities, who get derailed by obstacles and fail to take effective steps to avoid or overcome them, and/or who frequently miss deadlines without giving a prior warning.
Quantity of Work
Produces an amount of work that meets or exceeds job expectations. Makes sure that quality does not suffer as the quantity of work increases. Works effectively with peers and carries own share of team workload. This contrasts with those whose output level is clearly below organizational needs, those who make unacceptable tradeoffs between quantity and quality, and/or those whose output is typically below that of others when they are placed on a team.
Should you meet the requirements for the above position, kindly send an updated CV with a covering letter to [email protected]