About the job
Get Hitched Inc Ltd (Owners and operators of Bookia and Tableo.com) are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally as well as intentionally with a strong focus on generating high quality leads for the business.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing strategy, and execution of digital products at an international level. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Generating traffic which results in high quality leads to be passed on to and converted by the sales team.
- Continuously liaise with the product development team to create successful lead generation campaigns that might require new product features or optimizations.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Oversee creation of copy and creative such as text ads, banners and emails
- Developing and monitoring campaigns to improve performance and meet KPIs.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance (
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Great track record of lead generation.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, LinkedIn and other PPC platforms.
- Strong understanding of SEO.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- A competitive base salary.
- Performance bonuses.
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role.
- A range of training courses for continuous learning.
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there.
- A diverse team of smart, friendly and motivated colleagues.
- Regular social events for building strong relationships with colleagues.
*Should you meet the requirements for the above position, kindly send an updated CV with a covering letter to [email protected]